Like the other posts, the intent would be to draw your attention to the facts, after which you are left with the choice of what next to do.
2. Ther are several clinical trials citing that fenugreek seeds can improve most metabolic symptoms associated with both type 1 and type 2 diabetes in humans by lowering blood glucose levels and improving
glucose tolerance .
3. In yet another study it was found that a daily dose of 10 grams of fenugreek seeds soaked in hot water may help control type 2 diabetes.
4. Another study suggested that eating baked goods, such as bread, made with fenugreek flour may reduce insulin resistance in people with type 2 diabetes.
5. In one study, researchers in India found that adding 100 grams of defatted fenugreek seed powder to the daily diet of patients with insulin-dependent (type 1) diabetes significantly reduced their fasting blood glucose levels , improved glucose tolerance and also lowered total cholesterol ,
LDL or ‘bad’ cholesterol and triglycerides.
6. In another controlled trial, incorporating 15 grams of powdered fenugreek seed into a meal eaten by people with type 2 diabetes reduced the rise in post-meal blood glucose, while a separate study found that taking 2.5 grams of fenugreek twice a day for three months lowered
blood sugar levels in people with mild, but not severe, type 2 diabetes.
I think those fenugreek and diabetes facts should be enough to send across message “fenugreek is good for your diabetic condition”.
There are different ways to take in fenugreek. So what are you waiting for?
Go check it out and come back here and here and share the powerful relationship between fenugreek and diabetes.