Like most other health post on this blog, when I write on a topic I just don’t end it there.
I take it upon myself to exhaust the topic, if not totally then to an extent. And that same pattern is the method with which Stomach Ulcer as a topic would be treated. How To Naturally Treat Stomach Ulcer With Probiotics.
The aim of this post is to highlight certain facts about stomach ulcers that I hope would serve as an educative piece.
Facts About Stomach Ulcers.
- The root cause of stomach ulcers is the bacterium Helicobacter pylori, or H. pylori .
- The whole idea behind the treatment of stomach ulcers is the application of antibiotics and medications to reduce and block stomach acid.
- The disease can also be caused by overuse of painkillers, such as aspirin (Bayer), and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories (NSAIDs), such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin) or naproxen (Naprosyn).
- Stomach ulcers , are also known as gastric ulcers.
- If a person with peptic ulcers smokes or take NSAIDs, the ulcers may recur after treatment.
- Helicobacter Pylori can easily be transmitted from person to person by kissing, and also through sexual contact.
- Stomach ulcers are open sores that form in the small intestine or inside lining of the stomach.
- Smoking doubles a person’s risk for ulcer disease.
Photo Credit: Curejoy