There is actually a brew called the scent leaf bitter leaf diabetes cure. As the name implies, it is the combination of scent leaf and bitter leaf.
The brew is used over here in Nigeria by people suffering from diabetes and there are many celebrating its potency.
To make the brew simply pound both bitter leaf and scent leaf together without adding water.
Then strained to remove the produced liquid. The liquid is then placed in an airtight container with a pinch of salt added to it.
The diabetic patient is expected to drink the scent leaf bitter lead brew three times a day.
Even though it is a cure people are talking about. It is dependent on the diabetic patient avoiding foods that are bad for diabetes in general.
To not smoke, to exercise enough. With the brew and these other health tips kept as pertaining to a diabetic patient then all is is bound to end well.
Foods a diabetic should avoid.
- Processed grains, such as white rice or white flour
- Processed Cereals with little whole grains and lots of sugar
- White bread
- French fries
- Fried white-flour tortillas
- Canned vegetables with lots of added sodium
- Veggies cooked with lots of added butter, cheese, or sauce
- Pickles, if you need to limit sodium — otherwise, pickles are okay.
- Sauerkraut, for the same reason as pickles — so, limit them if you
- Canned fruit with heavy sugar syrup
- Chewy fruit rolls
- Regular jam, jelly, and preserves (unless you have a very small portion)
- Sweetened applesauce
- Fruit punch , fruit drinks, fruit juice drinks
- Fried meats
- Higher-fat cuts of meat, such as ribs
- Pork bacon
- Regular cheeses
- Poultry with skin
- Deep-fried fish
- Deep fried tofu
- Beans prepared with lard
- Whole milk
- Regular yogurt
- Regular cottage cheese
- Regular sour cream
- Regular ice cream
- Regular half-and-halfhalf-and-half
- Fats, Oil an Sweets
Anything with artificial trans fat in it. It’s bad for your heart. Check the ingredient list for anything that’s “partially hydrogenated,” even if the label says it has 0 grams of trans fat.
Big portions of saturated fats, which mainly come from animal products but also are in coconut oil and palm oil. Ask your doctor what your limit should be, especially if you have heart disease as well as diabetes.
- Regular sodas
- Regular beer, fruity mixed drinks, dessert wines
- Sweetened tea
- Coffee with sugar and cream
- Flavored coffees and chocolate drinks
- Energy drinks
Avoid these foods also if you want your diabetes to fall under the radar and with it, this scent leaf bitter leaf diabetes cure would see you smile.