I had to make a post on the causes of constipation so people out there can properly know what path to take or what to expect when the torment comes.
As with other causes, when we are well informed, we are able to take quick action so as to find quick redemption.
Thus the intent behind this post, of the causes of constipation is to achieve the aim of an informer that brings knowledge and with it “the way forward”.
Causes of Constipation
- Antacid medicines containing calcium or aluminum
- Changes in your usual diet or activities
- Colon cancer
- Eating a lot of dairy products
- Eating disorders
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Neurological conditions such as
- Parkinson’s disease or multiple sclerosis
- Not being active
- Not enough water or fiber in your diet
- Overuse of laxatives
- Problems with the nerves and muscles in the digestive system
- Resisting the urge to have a bowel movement , which some people do because of hemorrhoids
- Some medications (especially strong pain drugs such as narcotics, antidepressants, or iron pills)
- Underactive thyroid (called hypothyroidism)
The idea is that , you come to know that constipation can mean more than just a dry shit.