– One of the side effects of turmeric is that it interferes with anti-coagulants such as aspirin, clopidogrel and warfarin.
– Turmeric can help reduce the adverse affects of medication.
– Turmeric can cause infertility by decreasing testosterone and the movement of sperm.
No matter the side effects of turmeric, the fact still remains that it is that one herb to help you get the the optimum health you deserve.
Now back to the matter at hand.
There are reports that allergic reactions to turmeric can cause mild rash after skin exposure.
But as per the side effects Of turmeric, the effects can only come about after high dosage of the herb.
- Increased risk of bleeding
- Increased liver function tests
- Hyperactive gallbladder contractions
- Hypotension (lowered blood pressure)
- Uterine contractions in pregnant women
- Increased menstrual flow
- Kidney Stones
- Iron Deficiency
There is nothing to be afraid of because these side effects of turmeric is dependent on anyone taking it in amount.
So as long as you dealing with what is normal then you will be ok.